WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. Applicants and employees are considered for positions and are evaluated without regard to mental or physical disability, race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, genetic information, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status or any other protected Federal, State/Province or Local status unrelated to the performance of the work involved.
Click column header to sort
Are you looking for a beautiful facility and collaborative team? Elderwood at Cheektowaga is seeking a compassionate and dedicated Housekeeping Aide to join us.
Housekeeping team members assist with ensuring the health and wellbeing of our residents by providing housekeeping support. This individual is responsible for maintaining the cleanliness of all facility areas, including but not limited to, resident rooms, common areas and offices.
Benefits and Perks of being a Housekeeper at Elderwood of Cheektowaga
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Generous Paid Time Off and Holiday Packages
- Top Notch Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401K Retirement Plan with Company Matching
- Substantial Employee Referral Program
- Friendly and Supportive Staff
- Life Insurance
- Weekly pay schedule
Pediatric Specialty Care Overview:
- At Pediatric Specialty Care, we are dedicated to providing the best possible long term, short term and transitional care available for technology-dependent and medically fragile infants, children and young adults. Pediatric Specialty Care is dedicated to meeting the unique needs of medically complex and technology dependent individuals ranging from birth to 21 years of age. Our goal is to enable children with special needs to realize their fullest potential in a nurturing and supportive environment. It is evident to our residents and their families that whether we are helping to transition a child back to their family’s home or celebrating a resident’s small, yet miraculous achievement, we are deeply committed to their physical, psychological and spiritual well-being every step of the way.
Nurse Technicians assist with ensuring the health and well-being of our pediatric individuals by providing direct nursing and personal care support. This position is responsible for assisting individuals with all aspects of Daily Living Activities ensuring that the highest degree of quality individual care is maintained at all times while following all federal and state regulations within their scope of practice.
LPN Rate Range: $25.00 - $37.40 / hour
EARN 16% more with our Pay in Lieu of Benefits Program.
Elderwood at Hornell is seeking a dedicated, compassionate and collaborative Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) to join our clinical team. We offer Full Time, Part Time & Per Diem Opportunities across multiple shifts - 8 & 12 Hour options.
EARN 16% more with our Pay in Lieu of Benefits Program.
- 401K Plus Employer Matching
- Weekly pay schedule
- Shift Differentials (for evening & overnights)
- Tuition Assistance Programs
- Employee Referral Bonuses
- Free Uniforms
- Full, Part & Per Diem opportunities across day, evening & overngight shifts - 8 & 12 hr options
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) Position Overview:
- Licensed Practical Nurses (LPNs) are indispensable members of our interdisciplinary team and are charged with managing the daily clinical regimen of each resident and sub-acute patient. Our LPNs enjoy a unique opportunity to gain extensive clinical experience and provide advanced care in a home-like setting. The Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) is assigned to a team of Nursing Assistants and is responsible for skilled treatments, passing of medications and monitoring the personal care services provided by Nursing Assistants; LPNs are also responsible for reporting care and unusual symptoms of residents to supervisor and staff of next shift. State LPN license required.
- Days: 6a-2p
- Evenings: 2p-10p
- Overnights: 10p-6a
- We also offer 12 hour shifts: 6a-6:30p
All shifts include every other weekend requirements.
CNA Trainee starting rate: $15.00 / hour
Have you always been a caretaker by nature? Perhaps you are a nursing student, former CNA, HHA or PCA? This is an opportunity to make a difference (and a paycheck), up close and personal, helping to take care of loved ones at Elderwood at Hamburg. Apply today to our PAID Nurse Aide Trainee Program.
The Nurse Aide Trainee Program (CNA Training Track) provides insight into the direct care role by providing the opportunity to train alongside our clinicians, completing tasks for our resident population. Apply as a Nurse Aide Trainee and be slotted into the next available Nurse Aide Training Program to become a CNA. Training takes place on-site at Elderwood at Hamburg.
Next class will start in November 2022 (end of the month!)
Nurse Aide Trainee (CNA Training Track)Overview:
- Elderwood's CNA Training course will last for three weeks, Monday to Friday from 7:30a-3:30p (times may vary slightly). Until you are officially slotted for training, you will be designated on a specific shift as a Nurse Aide Trainee.
- First two weeks are classroom training; third week will be the clinical portion.
- Once you pass, your status (and pay) will be adjusted from Nurse Aide Trainee to CNA.
- Elderwood will pay for the CNA certification test as well as any applicable onboarding requirements, including but not limited to PPD and Physical for eligible candidates.
- Training is PAID - you will be clocked in as a Nurse Aide Trainee during training hours and get paid while you train.
Temporary Round Trip Transportation provided for all shifts. Please communicate this need to our HR Office.
Post Acute Partners Management (PAPM) is seeking an Associate of Portfolio Management & Transactions. Experience in the health care space is highly regarded
- Post Acute Partners Management, LLC, a large and growing geriatric, and pediatric post-acute healthcare services company focused on the Northeast, is looking for an Associate to join its New York City corporate office.
- This position is responsible for performing analysis pertaining to acquisitions, development, recapitalizations, refinancings, and special projects as required.
- Additionally, this position is responsible for packaging monthly and quarterly financial reporting for internal stakeholders and analyzing performance as well as producing periodic forecasting and budgeting for lenders and senior management.
- The Associate will work on projects with senior members of the team, and their work will be highly visible across the Company.
This position is a hybrid role. Office location:
641 Lexington Ave.
New York, NY 10022
Elderwood Assisted Living at Tonawanda is searching for a Dining Services Associate. In this role, you will help care for our residents by assisting with meal preparation, food service, and general kitchen duties.
Dining Service Assistant (DSA) team members are responsible for ensuring the health and wellbeing of our residents by being responsible for food and beverage preparation, meal service, and kitchen/equipment sanitation. This individual also assists with providing a positive experience to the residents while following all applicable regulations.
Elderwood at Lancaster is seeking a part time Laundry Aide to join our Environmental Services Team!
- Laundry team members assist with ensuring the health and well-being of our residents by providing laundry support. This position is responsible for caring for facility linens and personal clothing of residents in a variety of ways including collecting, laundering, folding and returning the fresh, clean linens/clothing to the designated locations.