Registered Nurse (RN) Qualifications:
- Graduate of an approved Registered Nurse Program.
- Must possess a valid and current license in New York State.
- Preferred to have a minimum of one (1) year experience in a staff nurse capacity in a hospital, skilled nursing care facility, or other related medical facility.
- Training in rehabilitative and restorative nursing practices preferred.
- Qualities of maturity, diplomacy, and ability to work well with others required.
- Ability to communicate well verbally and in writing required.
- Ability to perform tasks to established standards of excellence required.
- Demonstrated willingness to uphold the vision and mission of the company by following the core values of Integrity, Teamwork, Passion for Excellence and Reverence for the Individual required.
Elderwood at Hornell is located at 1 Bethesda Drive, Hornell, NY 14843.
Apply to this RN position today!