Elderwood at Hornell is seeking a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) to join our team of professional clinicians.
Who Is Elderwood at Hornell?
- Elderwood at Hornell is a Long Term Care (LTC) and Skilled Nursing Facility (SNF) serving the geriatric population. We offer specialty programs that include Adult Medical Day, Respite Care and Seasons Memory Care. Seasons Memory Care is a specialized program for residents living with Alzheimer’s, Dementia and other memory loss conditions.
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) Position Overview:
- Licensed Practical Nurses (LPNs) are indispensable members of our interdisciplinary team and are charged with managing the daily clinical regimen of each resident and subacute patient. Our LPNs enjoy a unique opportunity to gain extensive clinical experience and provide advanced care in a home-like setting. State LPN license required.
- This is a Part-Time (PT) opportunity.
- We offer days (6a-2p or 7a-3p - depending on unit), evenings (2p-10p or 3p-11p - depending on unit) and overnights (10p-6a or 11p-7a - depending on unit). All shifts include every other weekend requirements.
- Shift requests and shift availability will be discussed during pre-screen phone call.