Elderwood at Amherst is seeking a qualified Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) to join our team!
Elderwood at Amherst is a Long Term Care (LTC) and Skilled Nursing Facility (SNF) serving the geriatric population. We offer specialty programs that include Cardiac Telemetry Services, Respite Care and Seasons Memory Care. Seasons Memory Care is a specialized program for residents living with Alzheimer’s, Dementia and other memory loss conditions.
Why Elderwood? We’re a Strong, Growing Company:
- Scope: Elderwood has more than 30 locations offering skilled nursing, assisted living, and independent living communities throughout New York State, Rhode Island & Pennsylvania.
- Clinically Complex Nursing: Elderwood locations offer comprehensive rehabilitation, memory care and specialty subacute programs including cardiac rehabilitation, respiratory care and pulmonary rehabilitation.
- Continued Growth: New facility acquisitions in New York State and beyond are already on the horizon for 2019.
- Benefits: Elderwood offers an excellent benefits package, including health, dental and vision coverage, paid vacations and holidays
- Tuition Assistance Programs: We enthusiastically support staff members with the drive and desire to advance their health care career. Through scholarship and tuition assistance programs, Elderwood helps staff members pay for higher education and gives them the opportunity to advance in their career.
- Robust Referral Bonus: Come on board with us, refer a friend or colleague and be eligible to earn up to $1000!
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) Position Overview:
- Licensed Practical Nurses (LPNs) are indispensable members of our interdisciplinary team and are charged with managing the daily clinical regimen of each resident and subacute patient. Our LPNs enjoy a unique opportunity to gain extensive clinical experience and provide advanced care in a home-like setting. State LPN license required.
- We have full time and part time opportunities. Shift details and preferences can be discussed during initial phone call.
Shift: 10PM-6AM 2x/week (Memory Lane Unit)