Woodmark Pharmacy is currently seeking a Pharmacist to join our growing team in Western New York.
Woodmark Pharmacy is currently seeking a full time Pharmacist to join our growing team.
Variable Schedule Nights and Weekends!
Our Excellent, Competitive Compensation, and a Full Benefit Package includes:
Competitive wages and opportunities for advancement
Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
401(k) with matching
Generous Paid Time Off
Pharmacist Essential Duties:
• Reading, interpreting and entering orders (treatment, medication, etc.)
• Filling prescription orders following pharmacy workflow, preparing orders for pharmacists to check.
• Reordering products, utilizing the wholesaler’s computer as assigned.
• Maintaining a clean and neat work environment.
• Demonstrating knowledge of all aspects of computer programs, changes, transaction processing, and system backup procedures to ensure efficient pharmacy operation.
• Observing and practicing confidentiality of resident information and privacy at all times.
• Demonstrating knowledge and understanding of all policies and procedures and ability to reference them.
• Excellent communication skills with the ability to initiate, clarify and mentor.
• Strong customer service skills with the ability to verbally communicate well with visitors, staff members and co-workers.
• Strong organizational skills with the ability to multitask and balance a variety of responsibilities, manage assignments, and report via verbal or written documentation as required.
• Strong attention to accuracy and detail.