- The Community Relations Coordinator will develop, maintain and grow identified physician and community relationships and will direct the sales efforts at the facility level for the purpose of increasing overall census within the community.
- Coordinate and develop, in concert with facility Elderwood staff, marketing plans each year, updated quarterly.
- Works closely with Director of Census Development and Director of Physician Relations to develop and build relationships within the community and with key referral sources to build census opportunities. Referral sources include but are not limited to: physicians and their professional and office staff, local community centers, senior centers, community assisted and independent living residences, elder-care consultants, etc.
- Coordinate and attend trade shows, consumer expos, conferences and seminars in conjunction with Elderwood marketing and other Elderwood facilities. Coordinate catered events for visits, presentations and facility tours.
- Develop/coordinate/present meetings/presentations with community organizations and key referral sources.
- Join professional and industry-specific organizations to build network of contacts. Attend sales and industry-specific training events to continually broaden knowledge base.
- Collaborate with other sales and marketing staff at Elderwood. The individual will spend 70% of time out of the building for marketing initiatives (evenings and weekends as needed).
- Participate in training as required/requested.
- Reporting requirements as required/requested to include but not limited to: Contacts, Referrals, Conversion rates, New market metrics.
- Four year advanced degree or higher preferred (BA/BS).
- Sales experience in related field preferred (Health Care, Senior Residential, Pharmaceutical, etc.).
- Professional office attire.
- Experience with Social Media platforms, required.
- Ability to meet the public easily, handle problems diplomatically, maintain flexibility and cooperate with other staff members required. Proficient with "group" speaking and presentation equipment.
- Valid, clean driver's license with personal mode of transportation.
- Must be energetic, enthusiastic and portray a positive attitude.
- Strong computer skills, specifically Microsoft Office, Excel and Outlook.
- Ability to learn contact management software, as required.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed