Exciting Human Resources Assistant Opportunity!!
- Main responsibilities include maintaining personnel records and reports, coordinating clerical personnel functions, and assisting with payroll and payroll related duties.
- Ability to handle personnel situations with tact.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely.
- Attention to detail and accuracy with numbers required.
- Ability to perform tasks to established standards of excellence required.
- Personal qualities of trustworthiness and integrity required.
- Ability to perform assigned tasks to a high degree of excellence required.
- Ability and desire to work with people; pleasant demeanor and manner in person and on the telephone is necessary. Maintains highest level of customer service practices.
- Recognition of the importance of confidentiality regarding staff and resident information is required.