Pediatric Specialty Care in Point Pleasant, PA is located at: 90 Cafferty Road, Point Pleasant, PA 18950. We are specifically seeking LPNs for 12 Hour OVERNIGHTS: 6:45pm - 7:15am.
LPN COMPENSATION PACKAGE:
- LPN Rate Range: $32.00 - $45.00 / hour (Earn More with More Experience)
- LPN BONUS: $8,000 (Full Time), $4,000 (Part Time)
- Shift Differentials for evenings, nights & weekends
Apply Here for Full Time, Part Time and Per Diem LPN Opportunities for our Overnight shift at PSC Point Pleasant, where we are proud to advertise optimal nurse to patient ratios.
Pediatric Specialty Care Overview:
- At Pediatric Specialty Care, we are dedicated to providing the best possible long term, short term and transitional care available for technology-dependent and medically fragile infants, children and young adults. Pediatric Specialty Care is dedicated to meeting the unique needs of medically complex and technology dependent individuals ranging from birth to 21 years of age. Our goal is to enable children with special needs to realize their fullest potential in a nurturing and supportive environment. It is evident to our residents and their families that whether we are helping to transition a child back to their family’s home or celebrating a resident’s small, yet miraculous achievement, we are deeply committed to their physical, psychological and spiritual well-being every step of the way.
LPN Shift Options (12-hour shifts):
- Nightshift (6:45pm-7:15am)
LPN Status Options Defined:
- Full-time: 3-12 hour shifts per week, every other weekend availability, running on a 4-week rotation schedule, Sign on bonus of $8,000
- Part-time: 2- 12 hour shifts per week, every other weekend availability, running on a 4-week rotation schedule, Sign on bonus of $4,000
- Or 1-12 hour shift per week, every other weekend availability,
- Per Diem requirements: The hourly requirements are a minimum of two (2) shifts per month to include at least one (1) weekend shift and a minimum of two of the six designated holidays at facility discretion.
PSC Benefits to Explore (even part-timers qualify if minimum hours are met!):
- Health benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance
- 401K with Employer Matching
- PTO & Holiday Pay
- Next Generation Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Shift Differentials