RN BONUS: $7,500
Are you a Registered Nurse (RN) with Medicare experience? Do you consider yourself knowledgable in assessment and reimbursement methodology? We want to talk with you! Elderwood of Lakeside at Brockport is seeking a full time PPS Coordintator (RN).
RN - PPS Coordinator Position Overview:
- Oversees, reviews and/or completes the MDS/PPS components of the facility based MDS/PPS departments.
- Completes and/or oversees completion of all Medicare PPS MDS and/or OBRA assessments for both subacute and long-term care.
- Establishes the schedule for completion of the Medicare required assessments setting the completion date to maximize reimbursement and RUGs categories for each individual assessment.
- Acts as support/liaison to the business office coordinator and/or designee in determining eligibility for Medicare and tracking Medicare days in the facility.
- Serves as facility contact with Managed Care providers to ensure appropriate authorization and reimbursement for facility services provided.
Apply today to our PPS Coordinator position and check out Elderwood's Benefits:
- EARN 16% more with our Pay in Lieu of Benefits Program
- Increased Tuition Reimbursement Program for Clinical Tracks
- Shift Differentials
- Full Benefits Package
- 401k PLUS Employer Matching
- Employee Referral Program