Registered Nurse (RN) - Nursing Supervisor:
- Responsible for responding immediately to residents’ requests.
- Supervise nursing care services and staff on all units while on duty.
- Actively promotes facility safety programs.
- May assume responsibility as the Infection Preventionist Nurse.
- Assume responsibility for nursing services in the absence of the Assistant Director of Nursing Services and/or Director of Nursing Services.
Registered Nurse (RN) - Skills/Competencies:
- Effective problem-solving skills
- Caring, compassionate and empathetic attitude
- Able to relate well with residents, families and co-workers
- Exceptional customer service
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Team-focused demeanor
- Strong supervisory skills for managing and coordinating care of residents