At Elderwood, we are seeking kind, collaborative and dedicated Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs) to join our Adult Day Program.
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) - Position Overview:
- Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA) provide personal and nursing care to meet the physical and emotional needs of the regisrants of the Adult Day Program . They are under the direction of a licensed nurse. State specific certification is required.
Elderwood Benefits as a CNA (must qualify):
- Tuition Reimbursement Programs
- Employee Referral Bonus
- 401K with Employer Matching
- PTO & Holiday Package
- Full Suite of Health Benefits - Medical, Dental, Vision
- Shift Differentials
- Other Compensation Programs!
Elderwood at Hornell:
- Nestled among the foothills of the Allegheny Mountains along the Canisteo River in Steuben County, you’ll find Elderwood at Hornell. The skilled nursing facility, just 55 miles south of Rochester, NY, offers an experienced and dedicated staff that cares for residents who need long-term nursing home and memory care. Comprehensive physical, occupational and speech therapy are provided in an updated therapy suite. Elderwood at Hornell also provides Adult Medical Day Services to members of the community.