Apply HERE for Full Time RN Unit Manager Opportunities
Elderwood at Hornell is seeking a dedicated, compassionate and collaborative Unit Manager to join our clinical team.
ACTIVE Unit Manager BONUS: $10,000 (Full Time)
RN Unit Manager - Position Overview:
- The Unit Manager is responsible for the nursing services and oversight of social programming for all residents on his/her assigned unit for a twenty-four (24) hour basis.
- Involves communication with physicians, families, co-workers and other health care professionals, management and evaluation of nursing staff performance, hiring, and the termination of staff.
- This individual is responsible for nursing care reporting, documentation planning, implementation and evaluation.
Elderwood Benefits as a RN Unit Manager (must qualify):
- 401K with Employer Matching
- PTO & Holiday Package
- Full Suite of Health Benefits - Medical, Dental, Vision
- Shift Differentials
- Other Compensation Programs!
Elderwood at Hornell:
- Nestled among the foothills of the Allegheny Mountains along the Canisteo River in Steuben County, you’ll find Elderwood at Hornell. The skilled nursing facility, just 55 miles south of Rochester, NY, offers an experienced and dedicated staff that cares for residents who need long-term nursing home and memory care. Comprehensive physical, occupational and speech therapy are provided in an updated therapy suite. Elderwood at Hornell also provides Adult Medical Day Services to members of the community.