$10,000 SIGN-ON BONUS
Pediatric Specialty Care at Philadelphia and Pedicatric Specialty Care at Lancaster are seeking a caring and dependable team player who wants to make a difference in the lives of extraordinary children to join us as a Traveling Pediatric Physical Therapist.
As A Traveling Pediatric Physical Therapist, You Will:
- Work on-site at Pediatric Specialty Care at Philadelphia and Pediatric Specialty Care at Lancaster to provide the best possible care to residents in accordance with established physical therapy practices and all policies and procedures of the organization as well as current federal, state, and local standards governing the facilities.
- Conduct evaluations on all individuals upon admission to Pediatric Specialty Care at Philadelphia and Pediatric Specialty Care at Lancaster and develop treatment plans as indicated.
- Evaluate and assess all wheelchair and lower extremity splinting and bracing equipment needs for each individual to ensure that the equipment used meets the physical, psychosocial, and developmental needs of that individual and providing and modifying treatment regimens when necessary.
- Collaborate with physicians, vendors, and other staff to make sure that individuals are receiving the best physical therapy treatment and equipment possible.
- Educate staff on properly utilizing new equipment and providing services as needed.
Who Pediatric Specialty Care (PSC) Is:
- At Pediatric Specialty Care, we are dedicated to providing the best possible long term, short term and transitional care available for technology-dependent and medically fragile infants, children and young adults. Pediatric Specialty Care is dedicated to meeting the unique needs of medically complex and technology dependent individuals ranging from birth to 21 years of age. Our goal is to enable children with special needs to realize their fullest potential in a nurturing and supportive environment. It is evident to our residents and their families that whether we are helping to transition a child back to their family’s home or celebrating a resident’s small, yet miraculous achievement, we are deeply committed to their physical, psychological, and spiritual well-being every step of the way.
Benefits You Will Love:
- Flexibility To Collaboratively Craft A Full-Time Day Shift Schedule That Meets Your Needs As Well As The Needs Of Our Facilities
- A Variety Of Medical, Dental, Vision And Short-Term Disability Insurance Plans To Choose From
- Life Insurance Provided
- 401(K) That You Can Join On Day 1 With Employer Matching After 1 Year
- Generous PTO & Holiday Pay So You Can Find Your Work-Life Balance
- Next Generation Employee Assistance Program (EAP) For Help When You Need It Most
- Discount Program That Includes Discounts On Travel, Entertainment, Lodging And So Much More So That You Can Find Your Next Adventure
Pediatric Specialty Care at Philadelphia is located at 3301 Scotts Ln, Philadelphia, PA 19129
Pediatric Specialty Care at Lancaster is located at 120 Rider Ave, Lancaster, PA 17603
Apply to our Full-Time Traveling Pediatric Physical Therapist opportunity today!
$10,000 SIGN-ON BONUS