Apply Here for Full-Time Registered Nurses (RN) Opportunities!
12 hour shifts available for both Day shifts and Night Shifts!
ACTIVE RN - Registered Nurse BONUS: $10,000 (Full Time)
Elderwood at Hornell is seeking high quality, compassionate Registered Nurses (RNs) to be on the front lines, making the difference in the lives of our residents and their families.
Additional Elderwood Benefits for RNs:
- Weekly Pay Schedule
- Robust Tuition Programs
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- 401K plus Employer matching
- Full suite of Medical Benefits - Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance
- Free Uniforms
RN - Registered Nurse Position Overview:
- Registered Nurse (RN) Team Leader team members assist in the ensuring the general health and well-being of our residents by providing direct nursing care.
- This position is responsible for the direct nursing care of residents which encompasses planning, developing, organizing, implementing, and evaluating the care of residents to ensure that the highest degree of quality care and regulatory compliance is maintained at all times.
Elderwood at Hornell:
- Nestled among the foothills of the Allegheny Mountains along the Canisteo River in Steuben County, you’ll find Elderwood at Hornell. The skilled nursing facility, just 55 miles south of Rochester, NY, offers an experienced and dedicated staff that cares for residents who need long-term nursing home and memory care. Comprehensive physical, occupational and speech therapy are provided in an updated therapy suite. Elderwood at Hornell also provides Adult Medical Day Services to members of the community.