Pediatric Specialty Care in Philadelphia, PA is seeking dedicated and compassionate Registered Nurse (Pediarics) for Full Time, Opportunities!
RN BONUS inlcuded for Full Time: $15000
Registered Nurse (Pediarics) - Overview:
- We are currently seeking a Registered Nurse (RN) to assist in ensuring the general health and well-being of our residents by providing direct nursing (RN) care. Direct nursing care of residents encompasses planning, developing, organizing, implementing, and evaluating the care of residents to ensure that the highest degree of quality care and regulatory compliance is maintained at all times.
RN Shift Options (12-hour shifts):
- Day Shift (7am -7:30pm
- Night Shift (7:00pm-7:30am)
RN Status Options Defined:
- Full-time: 3-12 hour shifts per week - Self Scheduling Benefit eligible.
PSC Benefits to Explore (even part-timers qualify if minimum hours are met!):
- NEW OPPORTUNITY for higher a base wage (for part timers only - 22.5-30 hours): Pay in Lieu of Benefits Program
- Full Suite of Health benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance
- 401K with Employer Matching
- PTO & Holiday Pay
- Next Generation Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Thinking about Continuing your Education? Tap into our Tuition Assistance Programs to help you chase your goals
- Shift Differentials
Pediatric Specialty Care (PSC) Overview:
- At Pediatric Specialty Care, we are dedicated to providing the best possible long term, short term and transitional care available for technology-dependent and medically fragile infants, children and young adults. Pediatric Specialty Care is dedicated to meeting the unique needs of medically complex and technology dependent individuals ranging from birth to 21 years of age. Our goal is to enable children with special needs to realize their fullest potential in a nurturing and supportive environment. It is evident to our residents and their families that whether we are helping to transition a child back to their family’s home or celebrating a resident’s small, yet miraculous achievement, we are deeply committed to their physical, psychological and spiritual well-being every step of the way.
Pediatric Specialty Care in Philadelphia, PA is located at: 3301 Scotts Lane, Philadelphia, PA 19129. Apply to our RN position today!