Apply Here for a Full Time Senior Activity Leader Opportunities!
Elderwood at Hornell is seeking a Senior Activity Leader to join their team!
Senior Activity Leader Position Overview:
- Responsible for assisting the Activities Director and implementing a program of recreational activities to meet the individual recreational needs of residents on an assigned unit, and for leading group activities.
- Problem Solving
- Customer Service
- Decision Making
- Excellent Communication
- Event/Activity planning
- Relates well, and enjoys working with the geriatric resident
- Flexibility, patience, and sensitivity
- Develops relationships
- Willingness to accept responsibility
Elderwood at Hornell:
- Nestled among the foothills of the Allegheny Mountains along the Canisteo River in Steuben County, you’ll find Elderwood at Hornell. The skilled nursing facility, just 55 miles south of Rochester, NY, offers an experienced and dedicated staff that cares for residents who need long-term nursing home and memory care. Comprehensive physical, occupational and speech therapy are provided in an updated therapy suite. Elderwood at Hornell also provides Adult Medical Day Services to members of the community.