Apply Here for Part Time Dining Services Associate Opportunities!
Elderwood at Hornell is seeking a dedicated and compassionate Dining Services Associate to join our Team!
Dining Services Associate Position Overview:
Elderwood at Hornell:
Dining Service Associate
1. Assists in the preparation and delivery of meals to residents according to department policy and position assignment.
2. Adheres to the resident’s diet order, texture/consistency modifications, and menu preferences during the preparation and service of food items and beverages.
3. Performs all responsibilities of the designated position assignment during the scheduled shift in accordance with all safety regulations and standards of practice.
4. May serve meals to residents in dining areas according to seating chart and instructions on resident tray tickets.
5. Assists in care and maintenance of kitchen environment and equipment.
6. Regularly contributes to, and actively participates in, facility and department staff meetings and inservices.
7. May interact and communicate with residents/family members regarding meal service quality.
8. Utilizes electronic timekeeping system as directed.
9. Arrives to work on time, regularly, and works as scheduled.
10. Recognizes and follows the dress code of the facility including wearing name tag at all times.
11. Follows policy and procedure regarding all electronic devices, computers, tablets, etc.
12. Supports and abides by Elderwood’s Mission, Vision, and Values.
13. Abides by Elderwood’s businesses code of conduct, compliance and HIPAA policies.
14. Performs other duties as assigned by supervisor, management staff or Administrator.
Base wages increase with experience!
Dining Services Associate
Elderwood expects all current and new employees to be vaccinated against COVID-19. If hired, you will be required to provide proof of vaccination. Employees may request a medical exemption from vaccination.
Software Powered by iCIMS