APPLY HERE FOR WEEKEND Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) OPPORTUNITIES - Full AND Part Time Options!
ACTIVE CNA BONUS: $5,000 (Full Time), $2,500 (Part Time)
Elderwood at Waverly is now offering WEEKEND ONLY Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) opportuniites:
FULL TIME: Friday (8 hours), Saturday (12 Hours), Sunday (12 Hours) - $5,000 Bonus; Eligible for Pay In Lieu of Benefits Program (Higher Base Pay!)
PART TIME: Saturday (12 Hours), Sunday (12 Hours) - $2,500 Bonus; Eligible for Pay In Lieu of Benefits Program (Higher Base Pay!)
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) - Position Overview:
- Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA) provide personal and nursing care to meet the physical and emotional needs of residents in Elderwood skilled nursing facilities (SNF). They are under the direction of a licensed nurse. State specific certification is required.
Elderwood Benefits as a CNA (must qualify):
- Pay In Lieu of Benefits Program (Higher Base Pay!)
- Tuition Reimbursement Programs
- Employee Referral Bonus
- 401K with Employer Matching
- PTO & Holiday Package
- Full Suite of Health Benefits - Medical, Dental, Vision
- Shift Differentials
- Other Compensation Programs!
Elderwood at Waverly:
- Elderwood at Waverly is located in Waverly, NY, between Elmira and Binghamton, NY, along the Twin Tiers. Offering a continuum of care, the campus features a 200-bed skilled nursing facility with secure memory care and Adult Medical Day Services, adjacent to an assisted living community. A spacious, up-to-date therapy gym accommodates residential subacute rehabilitation and outpatient physical, occupational and speech therapy.