APPLY HERE FOR FULL TIME & PART TIME CERTIFIED NURSING ASSISTANT (CNA) OPPORTUNITES:
CNA Competitive Compensation Package:
- CNA Rate Range: $15.50 - $23.00 / hour
- CNA Active Bonus: $5,000 (Full Time), $2,500 (Part Time)
- Shift Differentials up to $3.00/hour (varies by shift & day)
- EARN 16% more with our Pay in Lieu of Benefits Program
- Round-trip Transportation
At Elderwood at Hamburg, we are seeking kind, collaborative and dedicated Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs) to join our clinical network.
Additional Elderwood Benefits for CNAs at Elderwood at Hamburg:
- Temporary Round-trip Transportation provided for all shifts. Please communicate this need to our HR Office.
- New Leadership
- Tuition Reimbursement Program for Clinical Tracks
- Shift Differentials for Evening, Night & Weekend Shifts
- Full Medical Benefits Package
- 401K PLUS EMPLOYER MATCHING
- Weekly Pay Schedule
Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA) Position Overview:
- Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA) provide personal and nursing care to meet the physical and emotional needs of residents in our skilled nursing facility. They are under the direction of a licensed nurse. State specific certification is required.
CNA Shift Details: We have opportunities on the following 8 Hour Shifts:
- Days: 6a-2p
- Evenings: 2p-10p
- Nights: 10p-6a
About Elderwood at Hamburg:
- Convenient to lakeshore and southtowns communities, Elderwood at Hamburg provides quality subacute rehab services, skilled nursing, and memory care in a bright and welcoming facility. For those on the path to recovery from surgery, illness, or injury, Elderwood offers exceptional physical, occupational and speech therapy in a modern, well-equipped rehab suite.