Elderwood at Hamburg is looking for a Full Time Rehab Tech.
The Rehab Tech assists licensed therapists with skilled treatments and provides maintenance therapy treatments as directed.
* Must have Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) certificate
1. Assists licensed therapist with skilled treatments and carries out range-of-motion and other maintenance exercises/therapies for residents.
2. Assists residents in use of exercise equipment
3. Assists therapist with gait training and ambulation of residents
4. Assists therapist with fine motor exercises and communication exercises of residents
5. Administers superficial heat treatments, including paraffin and hydrocollator packs under supervision of a licensed therapist
6. Transports residents to and from the therapy area
7. Keeps therapy department orderly and cleans equipment daily
8. Assist with clerical/administrative duties, including but not limited to, phone calls, filing, emails, faxes, data entry, etc.
9. Attends in-service meetings and departmental meetings as directed.
10. Assists with daily record-keeping and monthly statistics pertaining to resident care treatments.
11. Assists with maintaining and organizing departmental files.
12. Reports to Director of Rehabilitation Services or Assistant Director of Rehabilitation Services residents’ responses to treatments.
13. Respects rights of residents at all times and complies with resident requests when possible.
14. Performs all job duties according to safety rules and scope of practice.
15. Ensures safety of equipment and supplies and notifies supervisor or member of management of hazards.
16. Utilizes electronic timekeeping system as directed.
17. Arrives to work on time, regularly, and works as scheduled.
18. Recognizes and follows the dress code of the facility including wearing name tag at all times.
19. Follows policy and procedure regarding all electronic devices, computers, tablets, etc.
20. Supports and abides by Elderwood’s Mission, Vision, and Values.
21. Abides by Elderwood’s businesses code of conduct, compliance and HIPAA policies.
22. Performs other duties as assigned by supervisor, management staff or Administrator.
Base wages increase with experience!
Elderwood expects all current and new employees to be vaccinated against COVID-19. If hired, you will be required to provide proof of vaccination. Employees may request a medical exemption from vaccination.
Software Powered by iCIMS