Elderwood at Liverpool is looking for candidates that want to make a difference in the lives of our Senior Citizens! Dining Services Associate (DSA) team members are responsible for ensuring the health and wellbeing of our residents by being responsible for food and beverage preparation, meal service, and kitchen/equipment sanitation. This position is essential in providing our residents with great quality of care.
1. Assists in the preparation and delivery of meals to residents according to department policy and position assignment.
2. Adheres to the resident’s diet order, texture/consistency modifications, and menu preferences during the preparation and service of food items and beverages.
3. Performs all responsibilities of the designated position assignment during the scheduled shift in accordance with all safety regulations and standards of practice.
4. May serve meals to residents in dining areas according to seating chart and instructions on resident tray tickets.
5. Assists in care and maintenance of kitchen environment and equipment.
6. Regularly contributes to, and actively participates in, facility and department staff meetings and inservices.
7. May interact and communicate with residents/family members regarding meal service quality.
8. Utilizes electronic timekeeping system as directed.
9. Arrives to work on time, regularly, and works as scheduled.
10. Recognizes and follows the dress code of the facility including wearing name tag at all times.
11. Follows policy and procedure regarding all electronic devices, computers, tablets, etc.
12. Supports and abides by Elderwood’s Mission, Vision, and Values.
13. Abides by Elderwood’s businesses code of conduct, compliance and HIPAA policies.
14. Performs other duties as assigned by supervisor, management staff or Administrator.
Elderwood expects all current and new employees to be vaccinated against COVID-19. If hired, you will be required to provide proof of vaccination. Employees may request a medical exemption from vaccination.