Scheduler opportunity! Look no further!
Our Scheduling Coordinator assist with ensuring the health and well-being of our residents!
Our Scheduler has the responsibility of ensureing we have an adequate nursing staff on a daily basis. You will work closely with our Supervisors to see that this happens.
This is a temporary need, possibly for a 2 or 3 month period.
• Associates Degree in Business, Accounting, Office Management or similar field.
• Secretarial experience that includes typing, filing, knowledge of office machines and equipment required.
• Good sense of responsibility, organization ability required.
• Recognition of the importance of confidentiality regarding staff and resident information required.
• Ability to relate well with other staff members required.
• Qualities of maturity, diplomacy, and ability to work well with others required.
• Ability to communicate well verbally and in writing is necessary.
• Ability to perform multiple tasks with many interruptions required.
• IBM/PC experience required.
• Ability to perform tasks to established standards of excellence required.
• Demonstrated willingness to uphold the vision and mission of the company by following the core values of Integrity, Teamwork, Passion for Excellence and Reverence for the Individual.